Lecturer Land Based - Hourly Paid (Bank) £19.62
There’s never been a better time to join the fantastic team here at East Durham College, with recent investment in our already outstanding teaching facilities, and further investment still to come the College has a great deal on offer for both staff and students. East Durham College provides access to education for all, with pathways through stages of learning across a broad offer and with close alignment to employment opportunities in the North East region. The college is split over 3 campuses:
- Willerby Grove, Peterlee – General FE including a successful A Level Provision
- Houghall Campus, Durham City – Land Based and Specialist SEND Provision
- Technical Academy, Peterlee – Offering a specialist construction and engineering-based working environment.
We have a number of posts available for industry professionals looking to step into teaching/lecturing across a range of land based subject specialist areas, can you please specify on your application which of the below posts you are applying for:
- Animal Management
- Dog Grooming
- Animal Training
- Estate Skills
- Land & Wildlife/Countryside & Environment
- Veterinary Nursing
- NPTC Tickets of professional competence
- Safe Use of Veterinary Medicines
What we offer:
- Membership to the Teachers Pension Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme and much more
More information about the College can be found on our website. We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us. East Durham College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, and therefore this role requires an Enhanced DBS check.
Interviews to take place Monday 16th August 2021.