Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than deliver major projects, we work every day to make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you and your success, join us as a Land Specialist. We want you to be empowered to deliver the boldest solutions for everyday living.
Our Lands and Statutory Process team (L&SP) are involved in the preparation and delivery of all land management activities and statutory process associated with the delivery of major development projects across the UK.
With opportunities in Manchester, London and Cardiff, you will have the chance to work on some of the most interesting and challenging projects, working with our exceptionally talented and successful Transportation team. Our impressive portfolio of work includes various Highways England schemes across the country, National Grid, Local government schemes, A465, Anglian Water’s Strategic Pipeline Alliance and HS2, along with an exciting pipeline of potential projects in the future.
We require enthusiastic individuals to join our growing L&SP team where you will have every opportunity to make your mark and influence the continuing growth of Jacobs.
Here's What You'll Need:
• Previous experience working in land referencing on various schemes
• Attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy
• Client facing experience
• Highly motivated and able to prioritise workload effectively
• Competent in MS Office (Word & Excel)
• Familiarity of working with GIS
• Project Management qualification (APM PMQ, APM PQ, etc.)
• Extensive land referencing experience on highways schemes
• Advanced knowledge of statutory process
• Familiarity with MS Project
• Advanced GIS knowledge
The following personal attributes are critical to the success of the role.
• A proactive communicator and collaborator.
• Open minded and a diverse, forward thinker.
• Identifies and challenges the status quo.
• Customer focussed – listen, understand problems and offer solutions.
• Strong ability to plan and make optimum use of time.
• Pragmatic, tenacious and resilient.
Grow your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, flourish, and succeed.