Learning WantedLondon, England, gb
Company: London UK Jobs
Category: Educational Instruction and Library Occupations
Published on 2021-07-27 06:09:29
Peabody has an exciting opportuniy for a Learning and Development Business Partner (Care and Support) to join our team based in Waterloo. The successful applicant will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £38,069 - £45,000 per annum.
This is a really exciting time to work within the Learning and OD; team as there is a great opportunity to make a real difference to Peabody. Our vision of “Creating a Learning Culture where everyone has the opportunity to develop themselves and realise their true potential” is at the heart of everything we do.
We will deliver this vision by working in partnership with the business and delivering solutions which are fit for our culture and people, combining face to face and digital experiences. You will play a key part in a team who are passionate about people development and are trusted throughout the business.
The Learning and Development Business Partner role:
To partner with specific business functions and building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders. Ensuring business area’s learning requirements are identified and suitable development interventions are sourced to meet the departmental, team and individual objectives. Supporting the service area to achieve its business priorities through developing its people.
Key responsibilities as the Learning and Development Business Partner:
- Build and establish strong relationships, alongside the Human Resources Business Partners, with teams across the business to discuss, identify and deliver on learning and development needs /
- Work closely and in conjunction with the L and D; Solutions team in developing the right learning intervention(s)
- Undertake an annual functional learning needs analysis and share outputs with the L and D; Solutions team ensuring the organisational learning curriculum reflects the requirements of the business.
- Act as a reference point on all L and D; matters for various stakeholders.
- Attend regular stakeholder meetings as a trusted Business Partner who is comfortable and confident in challenging and influencing the business on aspects of learning, leadership, budgets, the right interventions, etc.
- Organise and deliver short and focused L and D; solutions, which could include identifying providers, supporting delivery, sourcing venues and dealing with contractual issues.
Knowledge/skills/experience required by the Learning and Development Business Partner:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the full learning cycle.
- Ability to build effective working relationships, maintain robust relationships and drive collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Established and strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis and link needs to business objectives at organisational, team and individual level.
- Ability to interpret data, translate observations and learning into actionable recommendations and produce analytical reports.
- CIPD part/full qualified and a relevant training qualification or willingness to study for appropriate qualifications.
- Full UK drivers license with access to own vehicle as this role will require travel to Essex and Sussex.
Closing date and time: 8th May 2018 – 5pm.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become one of our Learning and Development Business Partner please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
No agency interest