Legionella Risk Assessor- Farnborough
My client are one of the UK’s leading independent Health & Safety Consultancies and due to further expansion within their Southern office, they are now eager to recruit a Legionella Risk Assessor in the Farnborough area!
The Consultancy has extensive experience within the Health & Safety Sector and offer their services within Fire Risk, Legionella Prevention & Asbestos Management. They operate on a national scale and have offices across the whole of the UK.
The role is a Consultancy level position, so would require the successful candidate to have a minimum 2+ years’ experience within the industry and exceptional interpersonal skills- enabling them to deal with people at all levels. The role does require national travel when necessary, but the majority of the works will be within the South/South Central areas.
* Carry out Legionella Risk Assessments in line with ACOP L& & HSG 274
* Create Schematic Drawings
* Advise clients on remedial works
* Liaise with contractors to ensure remedial action is carried out effectively
* Closely look after specific clients to ensure they continue to receive outstanding service
* Manage own workload
* Represent the company in a positive manor at all times
The role will require a City & Guilds in Legionella Risk Assessing or WMSOc along with full UK driving license and strong desire to progress within the company.
The salary on offer is between £28,000-£30,000 along with a company vehicle, fuel card, pension scheme, tablet & progression.
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.