Location: NW London
Salary: £20,000 Basic, Car £150 pcm, 8% office commission, 10% personal commission
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm, two Saturdays on, one off 9:30am to 4:00pm
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Lettings Manager who takes real pride in their work.
The Lettings Manager role will encompass the following duties:
* Dealing with maintenance issues / query etc (check on the property/ get the repair done and make sure it is done properly)
* Negotiating deposit deduction to avoid dispute
* Liaising with the solicitor / insurance company for any evictions
* Going to the court to represent landlord
* Valuations and viewings – occasionally depending on the person
Along with the standard duties of the Lettings Manager role there will also be various admin duties as seen below:
* Checking renewals for gas, certs, EPC’s, electrical certs.
* AST renewals. Managed and non managed. For non managed making sure gas and electric certs are in place before renewing
* Invoicing for renewals
* Invoicing for managed properties
* Making sure TDS certificates are up to date
* Preparing AST’s
* Registering deposits
* Booking inventories and checkouts
* Closing down TDS once tenants leave.
* Update the renewals lists and update the invoicing spreadsheet to make sure payments aren’t missed.
* Making sure ID’s are on file for Right to Rent check
* Getting landlords to sign T&Cs
This Lettings Manager vacancy is being managed by Chris Wray at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: estate agent jobs, lettings manager jobs, lettings negotiator jobs