Maintenance Technician, London, Permanent
In these extraordinary times of the coronavirus outbreak Telent is continuing to Recruit. We provide services to customers which are integral to providing mission critical systems and infrastructure across the UK and Ireland and we need to continue to deliver those services. To help limit the amount of face to face contact during the recruitment process, we will now do more online assessments and use Skype/Conf Calls for interviews wherever possible. With current annual revenues in excess of £400M and 2,400 employees. We operate within various industry sectors including Rail, Traffic, Public Safety, Defence, Service Providers, Enterprise and Public Sector.
To undertake maintenance activities to ensure effective restoration/repair of customer systems and all associated processes and reporting requirements are followed.
At least 3 years combined Test and Repair experience in one of the following Telecommunication/Communication Network System environments/products:
• Digital advertising display maintenance and servicing
• London Underground / TOC / Network Rail Environment
• Competent in the use of test equipment required to commission systems to specification.
• Computer literate, familiar with application software such as Windows, Word, Excel etc.
• The job holder will be required to work as part of a team on a 4 on 4 off day / night alternating shift pattern.
• There may be occasions, as the business deems appropriate for staff to work on other networks
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
At least 3 years combined Test and Repair experience in Telecommunication/Communication Network System environments/products:
•London Underground / TOC / DLR / Network Rail Environment
•Digital advertising display maintenance and servicing
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
IRSE Telecoms Maintainer license
•QAF54 / ERA
•ICI / Sentinel
•Health and Safety
•Lift and Escalator
•Site Person in charge
Excellent employee benefits:
Telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
Occupational health support
Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme