We are working for a successful food manufacturing business to recruit a Management Accountant to join their existing accountancy function based in Liverpool and manage all the finance and operational performance of the site.
This business provides a variety of products that supplies an international customer base, they have also built a solid reputation for innovation. Through investment in staff and technology, the business has been able to perform very well and are now in a position to recruit a Management Accountant.
The expectations of the Management Accountant role are to support the CEO in preparing monthly reports and overlook the transactional processing team. Key duties include:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing all working capital
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Product costing and stock reporting
- VAT returns and reconciliations
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Treasury management
- Analysis and breakdown of margins, products
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process
As Management Accountant, you will be:
- Part qualified/finalist CIMA/ACCA
- Ideally have worked in a manufacturing business previously, but not essential
- Strong communication skills and able to build relationships across all levels
- Management experience would be desirable and be able to demonstrate the ability to manage performance
- Continuous improvement mindset and be proactive in challenging processes to improve performance and drive efficiencies
- Strong technical accounting experience is essential
This role will offer a very attractive starting salary with study support if required.
Other benefits will include pension, good holiday allowance, scope for progression and other perks.
If you're interested, please send your CV ASAP!