Hickory’s Smokehouse - Proud to have placed 11th in the UK’s Top 100 Best Companies 2021!
Hickory’s are looking to recruit a Manager to join our team . You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 - £28,000 per annum.
Are you an experienced Manager who is bursting with passion and ready for their next big challenge? Do you see yourself developing your skills within a company that love what they do as much as you do?
We are looking for Managers who think they can embrace our ‘Southern State of mind’ and help us bring our authentic Southern style food and warm hospitality to the UK.
If you are a Manager who thinks that you might have the star qualities we need to help deliver our ethos of authentic, quirky, welcoming and community focused service levels for all our guests – then you could have the spark we need….
Essential requirements of a successful Hickory’s Manager:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Able to develop and train the team to a high standard
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong passion for the industry and guest satisfaction
- Possess excellent organisational skills, be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work and you should be reliable and punctual
Benefits of becoming our Manager :
- Company pension scheme
- Free team food when on shift
- 20% off for you and 3 friends in all of our venues
- Competitive rates of pay
- A free meal for you plus 3 friends on your Birthday
- A bike to work scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Inspirational team trips (from Margate to Mississippi)
So, if you wish to become our Manager then please click ‘apply’ now!