Are you an experienced Manual Machinist and looking for your next opportunity?
Our Client is a UK's leading engineering company which specialises in manufacturing electronic products and looking to recruit Manual Machinist to work on Full time basis. This role involves working within Toolroom so knowledge of toolmaking will be advantageous.
The person will be working alongside a small team of Machinist and need to have flexible attitude towards work duties. Part time hours for the role can be considered for right candidate.
Manual Machinist Requirements:
* Ideal candidate will have relevant qualification in Mechanical Manufacturing engineering or sufficient years' experience to demonstrate.
* Candidate will have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Candidate will be working to strict standards and time parameters with can do attitude.
* Candidate will be required to adhere to Health and Safety Standards within the department.
Manual Machinist Responsibilities:
* As a Manual Machinist, you will be responsible to manufacture small batch components from Engineering drawings
* As a Manual Machinist you will be responsible in operating mills, lathes, drill or any other required machinery.
* As a Manual Machinist you will be involved in light assembly and bench fitting job.
* You will be responsible to perform at high standard accurate work
If you are interested in this "Manual Machinist" opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.