We are currently recruiting for behalf of our Client who is well known global pharmaceutical company and we are looking for experienced Manufacturing/Process Operators.
Level 1 indicates basic training and ability to perform servicer/ basic dispensing duties to operate bulk paste manufacturing plant through manual operations and computer based control systems to supply the department customers (F&P Lines) with quality paste with minimum paste downtime.
JOB FUNCTION/PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
* Carrying out tasks to ensure that scheduled daily output demands are met.
* Maintain your work area to a high GMP and Housekeeping level.
* Comply with Health & Safety guidance and report on any Health and Safety issues.
* Carry out daily tasks to authorised work instructions. Maintain departmental logbooks and departmental paperwork to a high GMP standard.
* Operate equipment within the department to the level appropriate to the grading structure Take pride in work area and drive for improvements and maintain high standards in every aspect of the manufacturing operation.
* To ensure that GMP, Quality, Health & Safety are considered in all aspects of role