Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Medical Laboratory Assistant in ourGuildford Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Our highly motivated and talented Pathology team will really appreciate the high-quality support you provide. As a Medical Laboratory Assistant you will;
- Be responsible for specimen administration.
- Manage enquiry handling.
- Prioritise a busy workload, whilst also keeping calm under pressure and always remaining professional.
To succeed as a Medical Laboratory Assistant you will have;
- A keen eye for detail.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Experience of working in a pathology department or healthcare environment.
- Demonstrable technical skills in pathology disciplines and the use of laboratory information systems.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, plus great numeracy and communication skills.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £18,000
Full time, 37.5 hours a week
Location - Guildford
Closing date - 02/08/2021