Multi-Skilled Engineer | Foot Mobile
£37,000 per annum & OT
London (Zones 1 & 2)
Our client, a leading national Building Services Maintenance/ FM specialist has a key requirement for an experienced Building Services Engineer to join their successful team in London.
Multi-Skilled Engineer overview
* Will be foot mobile across London zones 1 and 2 working mainly in high-end offices within the banking sector and mixed-use developments.
* AHUs, FCU’s Pressurisation Units
* You will be performing PPM & some reactive maintenance on the mechanical plant, Emergency lighting checks, lamping, Filter Changes, plant room maintenance, belt changes, water temperature checks
* Experienced with PPM and Reactive Maintenance of HVAC and Electrical equipment within commercial buildings
* Ideally have mechanical or electrical qualifications but be multi-skilled
* Living within a commutable distance of London zones 1 and 2
* C&G level 2
* 17th or 18th Edition
* F-Gas (desirable not essential)
Pension and paid holiday(23 days)
Unlimited overtime if desired (not mandatory)
This is a long term opportunity, our client enjoys excellent staff retention rates and the opportunity to develop your technical and commercial skills long term.
To apply for this position please contact Myles Hooban at Penguin Recruitment – 01792 365 000