MFL NQT – French and Spanish
MFL NQT required in Cheshire East secondary school for September start.
Our partner shool in the Cheshire East area of Wilmslow are seeking to bring on an MFL NQT for the academic year 2021/22. The role will be full time, commencing in September, and will come with the opportunity to be extended to a full time contract upon completiton of the NQT period.
The successful candidate will work to a timetable teaching French, and when required Spanish, to years 7-11 in this modern secondary school in Wilmslow. The school are looking for enthusiastic and committed NQT’s who may have recently completed teacher training and are looking to take the final step towards becoming fully qualified.
- Secondary MFL NQT with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Committed to completing NQT year from September 2021
- Placement based references with no safeguarding or disciplinary concerns attached
- Child workforce DBS certificate on the update service/ eligibility to apply
The school is located in Wilmslow and is a well rated and popular secondary school. They are committed to providing the very best in educational standards and believe that NQT’s will help them build a strong foundation for the future. This opportunity is ideal for candidates local to Wilmslow, Handforth, Alderley Edge and the surrounding areas of Derbyshire and Stockport.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Full time MFL NQT position for 2021/22 academic year
- Wages based on the Teachers Pay Scale for the UK – MPS
- Opportunity to gain Fully Qualified Teacher status
- Highly rated secondary school in Cheshire East.
- Strong and dedicated languages department
For immediate consideration please submit an up to date copy of your CV via the link provided. For more information regarding this role or any others available at this time please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.