- Location: Solihull, West Midlands
- Position: Clinical Service Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia and physical care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: Up to £42,400 Dependant on experience
- Hours: Full time hours 40 hours
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts Monday to Friday
- Contract type: Permanent
* Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in con-trol of when you access your earnings*
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced nurse RGN, RMN to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Solihull, West Midlands .
Role: As the Clinical Service Manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
Employee Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
Cash plan (after 18 months' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where Health Roster is used.
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [...