One client, a world leading wind energy consultancy is looking to hire a technical engineer with Offshore Wind farm/Fabrication project experience for the tender phase of a substation works package.
• Carry out the preparation of client requirements for Modular Solutions in Offshore Substations Fabrication, including the Bid evaluations.
• Preparation of client requirements for contracting the Offshore Substation Fabrication Contract, including but not limited to; General Project Description, Scope of Works, Handover Procedure and requirements , General Technical Requirements, Division of Responsibilities, Progress Control and Monitoring Requirements, Legal Requirements, norms and guidelines, Fabrication and Construction Requirements, Offshore Works Requirements
• Review Bidders Proposal to ensure the compliance of ER’s within programme, budget and quality following industry’s best practice and observing the maximum respect for Health, Safety and the Environment to ensure regulatory and legal compliance.
• Prepare and raise Technical Queries assessment, advice and recommendations.
• Audit Contractor Facilities
• Support the Package and Project Manager on meetings with Bidders and engage them to understand their proposal and technical strategies.
• Manage the interfaces identified by Contractor Bids and meetings with package/s, departments and suppliers.
• Prepare progress reports and minutes of meetings, as required
• Prepare the Contractor Evaluation Report, one per each bidder (approx. 8 bidders) in each round, expected 2 rounds.
• Participate on overall Contractor assessment with the Project and Package Manager; meetings, documents and design review, etc.
• Support on Preparation the Execution Plan for the Contract including offshore stage, suppliers, facilities, harbors, consultants, H&SE and quality plans, etc.
• Proven experience in a similar position.
• Educated to Degree level in Engineering.
• Proven experience in offshore wind business and substation projects.
Recommended SkillsProposal (Business)