Basic salary of 21k
- Attend, inspect, report, and deliver on contracted operational work and emergency call outs as and when required, including active participation in the emergency call out rota.
- Manage the resources efficiently and effectively in order to meet profit and productivity targets. Informing the hire desk of equipment being utilised.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork, including, on- site documents, to the pre-agreed company standard
- Liaise with the Service Centre to ensure that they are regularly informed of the status of all live ongoing projects.
- Maintain close liaison with the Supervisor, other technicians and Management as required.
- Assist the Supervisors with the ongoing training of Operational personnel.
- Ensure that Quality, Management, and Health & Safety procedures are both understood and fully implemented. Advising insured’s, where applicable, of the operation and safety of all plant and equipment including the provision of safety data sheets when necessary.
- Provide flexible resourcing to assist any other Technicians and or to operate as a site based technician when required on both commercial and residential claims.
- Understand and implement the use of new procedures and materials.
- Manage projects in the workshop efficiently and cost effectively.
- Development of relationships with loss adjusters and PIAs operating within their region.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by the business
£125 every 4 weeks for on call allowance
All Mileage paid