Position: PE Teacher, long-term role
Salary: £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
Start date: September 2021
A thriving and flourishing Secondary school located in Blackburn are seeking a male PE Teacher to join their solid sports department, across key stages 3 and 4. You will be engaging, enthusiastic and experienced, and you will be confident in teaching students of all learning abilities. You will plan and prepare creative and interactive lessons, ensuring all students are influenced to excel and actively take part in Physical Education.
The successful candidate will:
- Be confident teaching classrooms of up to 30 students, with students of all learning abilities
- Be hardworking, dedicated and inspiring
- Be able to work productively as part of a team, as well as an individual
- Have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- Work with a resourceful and skillful team, with a supportive senior leadership team
- Pay you competitive weekly pay, which ties in line with the main pay scale
- Provide you with a dedicated consultant to guide you through the registration process
- Provide you with a tailored opportunity to enhance your career
- Give you the opportunity to work in your local schools, for short-term and long-term placements
- Give you full access to our CPD Academy
The successful PE Teacher must have QTS, recent PE teaching experience and the availability to commit to a full time teaching role. The length of this role is to be confirmed, but on the initial basis it will be until December 2021.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided.
To register with Teaching Personnel and apply for the above role click the apply now link to submit your CV along with your covering letter.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.