PPC Account Executive | £28k - £36k + Bonus | Performance Marketing Agency Network - Central London
This award-winning digital marketing agency group, with 200+ employees and still counting, is fast-growing and now has a great opportunity for a new PPC Account Executive.
Welcomed by a young, bright, and high-performing team of paid media pros (25+), the successful PPC Account Executive will flourish in a warm culture that prioritises employees over all. A happy team has propelled this PPC team to success after success in driving elite paid media campaigns for household name brands.
Flexible working has been long-established at this market-leading agency and the PPC Account Executive can expect 1-2 days a week in their stylish Central London WeWork offices with the rest of the week in a location of their choosing.
An exciting opportunity like this, for a talented PPC Account Executive, would need to be met with over a years' PPC experience. Ambitious PPC Account Executives looking for a step up should apply!
About the PPC Account Executive Role
Responsibilities of the PPC Account Executive:
- Manage paid search campaigns for a mix of key accounts from bluechip to quirky SME's
- Track and analyse performance with the relevant tools and report
- Collaborate with a vibrant paid media team at all levels from Directors to graduate's
Desired skills of the PPC Account Executive:
- Ideally 1+ years' experience in PPC (Google +/or Bing)
- Agency experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with high-level project management and time management abilities
The PPC Account Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £28k to £36k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including performance bonus, flexible working, free fruit, and more.
For more information about the PPC Account Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.