As a Paid Media Account Manager, you'll assume responsibility for the PPC accounts and call on your previous experience to hit the ground running, as you deliver fantastic results from the strategies and relationships you build with the Cients you work with.
Motivated and driven indivuals will thrive in this environment and take up the opportunity to join an expanding team working across a variety of different verticals and paid channels. Ideally, you will be analytically minded and comfortable with data, numbers and expertise with Excel!
We're looking for someone with a passion to learn and embrace the fast-changing landscape of digital marketing. You'll ideally be analytically minded, comfortable with numbers, inquisitive and curious!
The fast-paced industry and eager clients you will work with will keep things fresh and busy, so it's critical for you to work at pace, and be flexible in your approach. It will help massively if you have a curious mind, always looking at things from different perspectives and asking why if you don't understand.
Ideally you'll have experience in:
- Operational experience in running PPC accounts in Search, Shopping, remarketing, Display and Paid Social (both manual and automatic)
- Lead Generation and Ecommerce account experience
- Managing stakeholders and a track record of delivering successful client strategies and insights
- Excel data manipulation and report building (knowing your vlookups from your sumifs)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Data wrangling and insight generation
- Working to and defining objective based goals, deadlines and targets
- Experience with both manual and automated ad platform processes
Other useful Knowledge & Experience
- Google Academy Certified
- Presentation production and delivery
- An understanding of scripting, rules and automation
- Google Shopping and Amazon Ads experience
Essential Skills & Attitudes
- Enthusiasm for learning and personal development
- A passion for digital marketing and taking pride in your work
- High degree of numeracy and attention to detail
- Comfortable with large data sets
- Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written
- Able to work well in a team-based environment
- Great at problem-solving skills with an ability to think for yourself
- Positive and proactive at finding solutions
- Detail orientated and well organised
- Project Management and task delegation
What you'll do
As a Paid Media Account Manager, you'll have a varied and interesting range of responsibilities to manage the accounts and support the growth of the paid media and wider digital marketing team.
Performance is at the core of what the business does and you'll help support the team by delivering results and objectives for clients.
Interviews will be held as early as 24hours after your application, given the need to move forward with the right person ASAP. Notice periods are fine, if you are the selected Paid Media / PPC Account Manager.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment processApply