Permanent Maths Teaching opportunity in North West London starting September 2021.
If you are a qualified Maths teacher and looking for a permanent role in a fantastic Ofsted ‘outstanding’ secondary school then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
We are considering experienced teachers and NQT’s that are confident and passionate about teaching and possess personality. If you have the drive the work in an oversubscribed and vibrant secondary school that is known for supporting its staff and offering excellent CPD opportunities then we would be glad to hear from you.
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: £32,960 - £43,689 with TLR available for experienced applicants
Interview date: Week beginning 14th June – Early application is advised
The school is a large non-selective secondary school in Brent with excellent transport links nearby linking you to central London. The school is committed to ensuring that teaching is at the forefront of their focus with numerous opportunities to refine your ability and presence within the classroom.
The school boasts:
* Twice as many training days as is standard
* Professional development for all staff hosted weekly
The school would like to recruit a Maths Teachers that are:
* Passionate teachers of their subject with evidence of relevant CPD
* Committed to working closely with pupils and parents so that they achieve the very best
* A community presence / willingness to be part of Brent’s diverse community
* Open to learning and development as a teacher and classroom leader
* Perseverant and conscientious individuals, with a team player attitude
The Mathematics department at the school is large, with a very friendly and dedicated team that range in experience from senior leaders to NQT’s, each work closely with their network to develop and master their knowledge of Maths and the curriculum.