Templeton and Partners are looking for a Pricing Business Analyst for a global client in London.
The ideal candidate is able to work independently with a strong track record working within energy trading , working knowledge of market pricing and experience delivering solutions that involve market price data. The ideal candidate will also have recent experience of working with front office traders on the details of pricing European Gas and Power products (NBP, TTF, EPEX, Nordpool, etc…). An understanding of Trayport, exchange and broker data, a basic understanding of statistical modelling and has worked with multiple pricing methodologies.
Your Skills and Experience:
· Extensive knowledge of gas & power trading
· Experience working with front office traders
· Knowledge of market pricing and market price data
· Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and tools with significant experience in project deliverables including the ability to:
· Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations
· Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options
· Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle
· Experience working in Agile project Delivery
· Team player and able to collaborate, proactively communicates and shares understanding and experience within a team
· Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the energy industry and energy trading
· Comfortable talking to trading business users and can translate business needs into tangible user stories or requirements
· Uses best practice analysis techniques but can change approach according to conflicting timelines/risks involved
· Uses initiative and owns their deliverables end-to-end
· Brings ideas to the table, is inquisitive and excited by new technology
Used to working in a flexible, independent manner on a mixture of small unstructured and large structured items
We look forward to receive your application and we'll get in touch for a confidential chat in more detail.