Corporate Title Vice President
DWS Group (DWS) is one of the world's leading asset managers with €793bn of assets under management (as of 31 December 2020), including €93bn in Alternatives. Building on more than 60 years of experience, it has a reputation for excellence in Germany, Europe, the Americas and Asia. DWS is recognized by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines, including Active, Passive and Alternatives.
DWS continues its journey as a publicly listed asset manager since its IPO and is in the process of establishing its own infrastructure and corporate functions, including Procurement.
You will join DWS’ Procurement Team and as a critical contributor and member of the deployment team, designing, implementing and owning our new Procurement platforms and process.
What we will offer you
We believe a healthy, engaged and well-supported team is better equipped to do good work and we want to foster a team culture that makes lives inside the workplace enjoyable. That is why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Ensuring process and technology standardization and implementation
- Being responsible for the implementation of standard processes, governance and the underlying technology, master data, corporate policies, compliance programs and diversity programs and metrics reporting
- Supporting refining and developing metrics, processes and goals
- Maintaining sourcing methodology, best practices and standards and process model
- Supports the execution of Procurement capability development in process and technology standardization
Your skills and experience
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end Source to Pay process (Sourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Qualification and Performance Management, Requisition to Pay)
- Hands-on attitude towards process design and optimisation, with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in process & system implementation and change management
- Demonstrated practical experience with one of the major e-Procurement solutions, ideally SAP ARIBA
- Advanced and structured project management and implementation skills to drive process standardisation
How we’ll support you
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
DWS is one of the World’s leading global asset managers building on more than 60 years of experience and reputation for excellence in Germany and across the globe. As a stand-alone, publically listed asset manager DWS has come to be recognised by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines including Active, Passive and Alternatives asset management. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.