Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
- Market/competitor analysis run bench marking exercises to identify the gaps in offering or UX; and analyse the KPIs to identify opportunities for optimization.
- Reporting operational compliance related issues and improvement on a regular basis to the senior leadership team
- Working with Product Owner to prepare roadmaps, contribute ideas, identify opportunities and define functional requirements in the product backlog
- Groom epics into user stories related to product area and confirm readiness for sprint planning
- Derives input for enhancement and maintenance of existing product/features
- Filling the gap between high level product requirements and concepts and define clear specifications that will guide the delivery plan. (functional and non-functional requirements)
- Write detailed scopes and user stories and provides clarifications on the user stories – for the team
- Creation/maintenance and management of requirements in VersionOne
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (alignment with delivery team and product head)
- End user training + training material (internal tools), assisting in briefing for product markets
- Maintenance and enhancements <-- ensures steady development of existing product within defined budget for it
- Conception (being part of conception phase) – concept overview + high level requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Manager or an Agile Business Analyst role preferably within Compliance/Risk areas
- Good understanding of gaming business, compliance systems, and user experience
- Good technical understanding <-- "software engineering/business informatics" as educational background <-- 5 years practical experience
- Ability to present business and technical issues (small or large audiences), ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats
- Ability to support business cases creation, detailed functional specifications and wire frames, with an excellent track record of developing, launching, and marketing online products
- Good analytical, modelling and writing skills - convey the message in the shortest possible way to communicate information effectively to customers, managers, and technical staff
You could say diversity is key – we do! That’s why we ensure all our people are as diverse as our products. We have specialists from within industry to outside of industry, trainees to apprentices, and juniors to seniors - we have it all. With methodical, diligent instincts, you can help our business grow!
We’re Entain. Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experiences for our customers, revolutionising the space as we go. We’re specialists in safer gambling and the company that is at the forefront of responsibility.
Combining technology and entertainment to build products that push the boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands – names such as bwin, Ladbrokes, Coral, Gala, Betdaq, and many more. With a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference, all for the good of entertainment.