Job Reference EGLONCC9
Salary – £40,000-£50,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this design led Architecture Practice.
Our client is actively looking for an Architect with previous experience working Residential, Commercial, Educational, Community and Heritage.
Suitable candidates will have project running experience, from conception through to competition and be confident leading a team.
They are currently working in Revit so this would be essential. Suitable candidates will sound Technical and Design ability.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Proficient in Revit
* 5+ years’ experience post part 3
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
* Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
* Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
* Developing specifications and tender documentation
* Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
* Developing links with contractors and other consultants
* Attendance of meetings
* Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
* Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
* Development of Specification and tender documentation
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.