Project Manager (Client Campaigns) required by a well known UK wide charity in central London to support their relationship managers by coordinating and planning the delivery of their main national campaign activity. The post holder will ensure that the charity have the right fundraising assets, processes and procedures to deliver effective collections and outstanding customer experience for their partners. In addition, the role will deliver timely reporting and analysis to ensure that the Campaign Board fulfils its strategic aims.
Key experience of planning complex projects in the charity or private sectors would be essential and having the ability to translate these into clear, monitored, deliverable plans. Working alongside the compliance team, you will ensure that partnership activities have robust financial and legal frameworks in place. You should have a sound understanding of analysis and reporting, which will ensure the charity stay on track throughout the campaign and can assess their performance when the fundraising is completed. The charity require an excellent internal stakeholder manager who is also a strong data analyst.
This is a 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT, working full time hours, currently remote / home working (but their offices are in central London) – salary circa £36-40k per annum plus excellent benefits. Interviews asap.
Core duties include:
- Collate the teams corporate campaign plans and timelines to co-ordinate activity with relevant teams across the charity.
- Lead on recording, monitoring and evaluating campaign companies fundraising income and provide reports as required by the team and charity.
- Lead on developing a centralised asset library of tailored videos, emails, certificates, letters and other materials to meet the needs of companies and to ensure an outstanding donor experience.
- Build networks with colleagues across the charity to ensure the needs of the team and their corporate partners are met.
- Lead on liaison with UK wide offices to ensure plans and processes are aligned for national companies.
- Lead on setting up and maintaining reporting of financial and non-financial data to meet the requirements for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Head of Department to manage the post-campaign evaluation to highlight key challenges & recommendations.
- Collate and share Community Fundraising guidance relating to campaign volunteer collections with corporate partners. Liaise with various departments to clarify the campaign’s banking requirements for inclusion in corporate partners agreements.