QHSE ManagerLanark, Scotland, gb
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2021-06-19 18:06:25
Our client is a well-established and successful organisation who is looking for an experienced Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Manager to join their fast-paced and vibrant business. Working closely alongside the management team, this role offers great variety.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Implement a strategy for the Management of QHSE, with objectives and end results.
* Develop and lead the rollout of QHSE initiatives across the whole business- develop a business-wide approach to corporate social responsibility.
* Ensure a system of compliance monitoring is in place and carry out site visits and regular audits to ensure overall compliance - whilst facilitating continuous improvement in the HSE performance.
* Further develop and maintain the QHSE management system, ensuring current policies are legally compliant, and introducing new policies and procedures as required.
* Regular reporting to the Managing Director and liaising with managers on HSE performance and activity reports.
* Investigate and report, including all route cause analysis on all accidents, near misses, and dangerous occurrences.
* Organise, complete and maintain records of statutory and routine plant and equipment maintenance and testing.
* Source, purchase, and distribute PPE and work wear.
* Assisting with assessing sub-contractors and suppliers.
* Provide professional advice and expertise as required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* NEBOSH / IOSH
* Minimum of 5 year's experience carrying out a QHSE role ideally within and Fire & Security, Building Services, or Construction business.
* Full UK driving licence
* Experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining ISO management systems.
* Experience in operating, communicating, and influencing at all levels, including senior management and Directors.
* Demonstrable record of delivering QHSE initiatives and improvements to performance.
This is an excellent opportunity offering an attractive salary and benefits package