£35,000 - £40,000 Basic + Training + Progression + Stability + Pension + Package
Work a challenging quality manager role for a specialist, high-end manufacturing company where you will be respected and appreciated for your input. Perfect opportunity for someone looking to work with high quality, varied and interesting products for a company who are focused on growing and treating their staff well.
This market leading company is a luxury product manufacturer for the marine industry who supply their products worldwide. This is a great opportunity for a quality manager to join a long standing and well-respected company where you will be more than just another number whilst being recognised for your skills and experience.
* Quality manager role in the manufacturing / fast moving production environment
* Develop and run a goods inwards QA inspection process
* Liaise with the purchasing director regarding any supplier QA issues
* Feedback quality data to the production team
You Will Have:
* Experience as a Quality manager / engineer / inspector or similar
* Experience working within a fast moving production environment
* Ability to travel and visit suppliers and conduct external QA audits
* Commutable to Oxford