Quantity SurveyorBromley, England, gb
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-06-21 18:03:53
Without doubt, one of my favourite clients to do with business, this quality building services business have built a strong reputation through attention to detail, highly levels of workmanship and a proactive approach to their craft. Not only this, but they are very efficient at recruiting, know what they are looking for and will not make candidates wait around for weeks for an answer. If you are right for their business, they will look to get you in the team as soon as possible.
So, great news for any Quantity Surveyors with a mechanical bias as they are currently looking for a high calibre, commercial savvy chap or lady to join their team in South London.
Working closely with the Project Management team, the Quantity Surveyor will take responsible for the provision of mechanical surveying duties under the guidance of a superb Commercial Director, offering expert advice on all relevant commercial aspects of the projects, specifically around cost management and contractual matters.
Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical) - key responsibilities:
* Cost planning and Estimating
* Contract Administration and cost control
* Allocation of work to subcontractors
* Cost analysis for maintenance and repair work
* Provide advice on contractual claims
* Participate and contribute to progress meetings
Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical) - qualifications, skills and experience:
* Proven experience in a surveying capacity
* Strong knowledge of construction process - particularly from a mechanical building services perspective
* Knowledge and firm understanding of health and safety regulations
* Commercially aware (obviously)
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a collective to deliver
I have placed many happy people in this business, do you want to be their next employee?
Apply now or contact for more information