An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to join an award-winning global law firm to be the face of their Manchester City Centre offices.
The successful candidate will be working in the firm’s main reception area to be the face of their Manchester office. You will be the first contact for their clients either in person or over the phone and will be working closely with their Receptionists across their UK offices and may assist in picking up calls or arranging meetings in other areas. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a quality professional reception service to the firm's clients, partners and employees always
- Maintain the Reception area to ensure that it is always smart, professional looking and tidy
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and re-direct to the appropriate person, take accurate, clear telephone messages and passing on to the relevant person in a timely fashion
- Responsible for setting up telephone, conference calls and AV facilities
- Ensure catering and presentational requirements are provided for each room booking, as necessary. If outside catering is required for an event, ensure this is in place meeting the requirements of the host.
- Ensure the meeting room(s) are always cleared promptly after use and client ready
- Ensure the client kitchen facility and equipment is always kept clean and tidy.
- Assist with preparing for and running marketing events in the office, which may require working out of hours from time to time
- Make travel arrangements and bookings
- Assist General Office/Office Manager with admin
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous office and receptionist experience
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good IT Skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful