YourLife Management Services, a subsidiary company of McCarthy & Stone is recruiting for a Registered Manager within our stunning Retirement Living Plus development in Wallington.
- Hours: Full time, Mon – Fri with alternate weekends
- Salary: £35,913, plus bonus and paid overtime
- Benefits: Company personal pension, life assurance, fully paid induction, ongoing training and investment into your personal development
Caring for people in their later years is very rewarding, and there’s no better place to experience this than at one of our luxurious 5 Star Retirement Living Plus developments.
McCarthy & Stone's modern, purpose-built communities, designed and built by the UK’s No 1 Retirement House Builder. Every one of our homeowners has their own stylish apartment, and they come together every day in our communal restaurants and lounges to share a meal, participate in activities, swap stories and build new friendships. Our Registered Managers are the pivotal point of our communities, and fundamental to their success, building close relationships with our homeowners and ensuring they have everything they need to live life to the full.
Here are YourLife Management Services our Registered Managers have the time needed to deliver the very best care and support to all our Homeowners!
A varied, busy and highly rewarding position, where your duties will include:
- Leading, motivating and developing the Care and Support Team and Duty Management team.
- Making sure we deliver the best, most consistent care at all times.
- Working closely with colleagues across the wider business to deliver operational requirements.
- Full accountability for the successful day-to-day running of Elles House and its budget requirements.
- Be an ambassador for the company by introducing and encouraging the uptake of the additional services we offer to our homeowners.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate activities in our communal lounges to our homeowners to improve social and physical opportunities.
- Travelling to other developments to learn and share best practice
The successful Registered Manager will have extensive experience working in Health & Social Care (Adults) with the following skills and experience;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a care or support environment, with 3 years’ experience at management or supervisory level.
- A QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent qualification.
- A thorough understanding of the Care Quality Commission requirements.
- Computer literate and confident learning new systems/technology.
- Strong leadership skills - supporting and motivating your team and recruiting and retaining the best employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and responds quickly to situations as they arise.
- An absolute passion for customer service.
- Highly organised and effective management.
As part of YourLife Management Services, a successful and fast expanding national company, you’ll get all of the support you need to help you meet your career goals.
Our Company PRIDE Values - Passion / Responsibility / Innovation / Determination / Excellence