- Location : Widnes, Cheshire
- Position: Registered Nurse Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: dementia, nursing and end of life care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £16.08 per hour £27,600 (Based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located Widnes, Cheshire.
Located within Poplar in London, the care home is a purpose-built care home offering dementia, nursing and end of life care.
The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on [...