Relationship Manager With Italian and SpainishLondon, England, gb
Company: London UK Jobs
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2021-06-23 06:03:59
About The Company:
We are a London based project aimed at ambitious Europeans looking to learn English and experience British culture first hand. We offer tailored study vacation and cultural breaks, providing products and services that meet the needs of customers in specific markets.
UKEDA is seeking to appoint 2 part-time Relationship Manager with Spanish and Italian for our School Programs, the working hours are from 8:30am to 1:00pm or 9:00am to 1:30pm. The basic pay is £7.70 per hour with an increase for the write person.
No experience Necessary Full Training Provided for the right person.
You will be establishing a working relationship with Schools for our school Programs.
Person specifications :
- Be a confident character with a professional telephone manner.
- To be accurate when processing and recording information.
- Wants a chance to learn and gain experience in a new office environment.
- Can work in a small close team and provide support to other team members.
- Outgoing, professional and able to deliver in a support role.
- Educated at least to A levels
- A Very Good Level of English (spoken and written)
- Ability to multi-task
- Be able to work under pressure
-A degree level education or equivalent experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Marketing Research experience would be a bonus.
Please Send Your CV and a brief cover letter (no more than 250 words) about yourself.
Please let us know whether you are applying for part-time or full-time position.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for the interview.
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. For any employer.
UKEDA is an equal opportunities Employer