Job Title Research Analyst
Corporate Title Director
Deutsche Bank Research is responsible for economic and financial analysis within Deutsche Bank and covers asset allocation and all major industry sectors. We report on relevant trends for the Bank in financial markets, the economy and society, highlight risks and opportunities, and act as consultant for the bank, its clients and stakeholders.
You will sit with the Global Emerging Markets Research team and will be required to maintain coverage of Emerging Market Dollar Sovereign and Corporate Credits. This involves analysis of sovereign, quasi-sovereign, and select large emerging market companies in Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East Africa and Latin America, on-going authoring and production of written research to promote investment views, and marketing of those views to internal and external clients.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing clients (including asset managers and other institutions) with insights into Emerging Market (EM) Sovereigns and Corporates. Modelling credit curves, and written reports, will be complemented with client meetings
- Use various publicly available information sources to assess the potential impact of macro, financial and business themes on Emerging Markets Sovereigns and Corporates
- You will be responsible to research and write briefing papers for senior management on various topics as required
- Contribute to Global Emerging Markets Research team publications across asset classes and topics
- Complement Deutsche Bank’s Emerging Markets Flow and Structured Credit Trading businesses
Your skills and experience
A credit and/or macro background and relevant knowledge and/or experience within a banking environment; Chartered Financial Analyst preferred
- Previous extensive experience of covering EM Sovereigns and companies
- Strong written and presentation ability
- A track record of producing research that provides insights into credit markets and/or makes investment recommendations
- An ability and willingness to research a topic in which you have little experience or knowledge
How we’ll support you
Training and development to help you excel in your career
Coaching and support from experts in your team
A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.