Revit CoordinatorManchester, null, gb
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-06-24 06:03:51
About the role:
You will be part of a successful and growing MEP team based out of their Manchester office delivering high quality designs for high profile projects / clients. You will work alongside and support the BIM team as a whole and report into the BIM Manager and project leaders.
You will also integrate with the building services design engineers and other divisions working on the projects to make sure that the designs and models are correct and delivered on time / on budget. Good organisational skills as well as strong work ethic will be key for this role.
* An individual with demonstrable experience of using RevitMEP effectively on a daily basis (3+ years' experience).
* Experience of using Navisworks.
* Experience of working within / knowledge of BIM Level 2 standards.
* Previous experience of working on more technical projects is appreciated but not essential.
* Strong communication skills and work ethic.
* Experience of working within a building services design consultancy
* Clear development and career path with an exceptional consultancy
* Exposure to Technical, interesting and large-scale projects including pharmaceutical, laboratories, manufacturing etc.
* Salary up to 45k plus a fantastic benefits package
If you would like to have a conversation about this opportunity please get in touch
Emma Taylor-Lyttle (phone number removed)