This Sales Administrator is for a rapidly growing broker/lender within the asset finance sector. The ideal individual will play a key part in the administrative team and will be given full training and support.
As Sales Administrator you will be aiding the team in ensuring that proposals have the correct documentation and are submitted to lenders in accordance with the compliance and sales teams' requirements and are efficiently progressed to activation and pay-out.
The admin team is also responsible for ensuring customers are compliantly brought on board (i.e., running KYC/AML checks through software), and providing general administrative support to all functions throughout the business including, but not limited to, operations, own-book lending, sales and compliance.
Reporting to the Business Administration Manager key responsibilities will be:
* Handling introducer, supplier, and customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
* Managing the administrative life cycle of proposals from receipt of enquiry through to completion and pay-out in line with departmental procedures.
* Updating in-house systems and utilising all appropriate authorised IT services to assist with the completion of new business proposals in line with policies and procedures.
* Support all areas of the business with administrative needs.
* Ensure that all documentation is uploaded accurately to the Administration system.
We are really keen to speak to people with experience as a Sales Administrator within the asset/automotive finance sector. This position may also be suitable for an Administrator, Finance Administrator, Sales Support Executive, Sales Support Assistant, legal secretary, paralegal, graduate or Internal Sales Administrator.
The Sales Administrator is an office based position, boasting a generous bonus scheme, and lots career progression opportunities due to the company's growth plans. Offering a competitive basic salary of £22k - £25k and tailored package (pension, etc.) for the experienced Sales Administrator.
If your experience matches our criteria, we will be in touch with the next steps.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.