Sales Support EngineerWorcester, England, gb
Category: Sales and Related Occupations
Published on 2021-06-24 06:03:51
Or are you a time served Sales Engineer that can demonstrate not a successful career within sales, but understands engineering disciplines and processes with CAD capability?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Worcestershire for a results driven and ambitious Sales Support Engineer to join their ever growing and highly successful team, working within bespoke industrial automation.
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking technology company specialising in the fields of automated electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical production & test systems within Automotive, Building services, Rail, Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Medical devices amongst others.
We are looking for a Sales Support Engineer with drive, enthusiasm and great attention to detail in order to support the sales function within the company. This opportunity can provide the platform for the successful candidate to develop into other roles within the company such as Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or alternatively, Mechanical Design Engineer, as part of the Project Team or Marketing - so a truly fantastic opportunity for a candidate with the right attitude towards their career goals and aspirations.
To be considered, candidates must demonstrate an appropriate engineering degree or equivalent business sector/sales experience and you should have familiarity of 3D CAD software - Solidworks/Spaceclaim.
Sales Support Engineer main duties:
* You will work closely with the Sales Team, supporting with anything they require
* You will contribute to quotations, material and technology specification and supplier suitability.
* Prepare 3D sales concepts from sketches/notes/customer specification
* You will be able to understand and develop clients processes and deliver technical presentations of sales concepts
* Contribute to external and internal sales-based meetings and discussions
* Ensuring correct recording, tracking and execution of concept objectives
* Maintaining sales literature and supporting the commercial director with marketing functions of all descriptions.
Sales Support Engineer desired skills and experience:
* A background or qualification in an engineering discipline or manufacturing environment
* Exposure to a sales background
* Familiarity of 3D CAD software - Solidworks /Spaceclaim
* Experience in working to deadlines inside and outside of normal working hours.
* Familiarity with ISO 9001 legislation.
* Ability to take a leading role as an integral part of a sales team.
* Excellent communication, organisational skills and good time management.
* A focus on meeting project deadlines and budgets.
* An ability to contribute to multiple concurrent jobs.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office primarily Excel, Project and Outlook.
* Experience in 3D design for conceptual purposes
* Social media experience
A familiarity of robotic simulations is desirable but not essential.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm with a 13:00pm finish on Friday. On offer is a highly competitive basic salary up to £35K, pending experience, plus excellent company benefits and fantastic career development opportunities.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply. For further information, contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency