Reed Education are recruiting Secondary Teachers to our Supply Pool in East London.
With strong partnerships with schools as well as recruitment contracts with Trusts and Local Authorities across Greater London, Reed Education are well placed to give you access to great schools in the local area.
Whether you are a General Science Teacher to KS4 or a specialist in Physics, Chemistry or Biology to KS5, looking to work in daily supply or long-term positions teaching, we’d love to hear from you!
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching the UK curriculum to GCSE or A Level
- Available to work at least 3 days a week
- Good behaviour management skills
- Graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in previous observations
- Willingness to undertake compliance checks including Enhanced DBS & employment referencing
Why work with Reed?
- You’ll have a dedicated consultant to work with you throughout your time with us.
- Our team are all education professionals themselves, either ex-teachers or having worked in schools before joining Reed, so you’ll have an experienced, knowledgeable and understanding person with your best interests at heart.
- We have a range of CPD programmes available to you to support your development in conjunction with our partner schools.
- Great benefits for temporary workers including Health & Wellbeing support, Retail Discounts etc.
If you are interested, please apply today!