Academics are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors for day to day supply in SEN schools in the Hull and East Riding area.
We are on the look out for recent graduates who are looking to get further experince within SEN schools for a career in education. In particularly, we are looking for graduates in disciplines such as Maths, Science & English to provide focussed tuition & support for students with additional needs both entering the school at KS3 but also those who are preparing to complete GCSE’s…
If you could:
• Support learners to increase subject confidence through providing individualised support
• Raise learners self-esteem by creating a positive, nurturing learning environment
• Are confident to support students with additional needs 1:1 and in small groups
• Have previous paid or un-paid experience in supporting secondary age students with additional needs
• Be confident to differentiate work to the learners needs
THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
In return for working with Academics you will receive:
* A specialist, dedicated consultant
* Competitive daily pay rates
* The opportunity to network across different schools in the areas YOU want to work in
Are you looking to go on to apply for a PGCE? – A number of our mentors have gone on to complete schools direct PGCE’s within their placement school. Those who didn’t gained invaluable experience for PGCE applications.
Please contact SEN Education Consultant Linda Wright on 01482 425401 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!