As a Microsoft Azure DevOps Consultant, you will join an expanding team with a broad range of enterprise scale customers and projects. You’ll have experience in interacting with customers, leading the development and implementation of DevOps projects aligned with industry best practices.
Experience working with enterprise scale customers leveraging DevOps processes and tooling to deliver enterprise solutions in public cloud environments. You will work with customers to identify optimum solutions, developing Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines for IaC delivery as well as continuous integration and delivery of applications to public cloud services.
You will have a broad range of experience of both IaaS and PaaS services in public cloud environments including knowledge of best practice configuration and security. The role will require you to effectively collaborate with your peers and customers, leading on the delivery and adoption of DevOps practices to deliver best of breed solutions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of DevOps processes and tooling for the delivery of IaaS and PaaS services in the public cloud for enterprise scale customers
- Drive technical decisions and provide technical direction in a collaborative team environment
- Implementation of continuous configuration management solutions
- Design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines for the delivery of applications to public cloud services
- Solution design and creation of best practice standards
- Creation of project documentation
- Transition of projects to Version 1 Managed Services
You will have:
- Consultancy experience
- Microsoft Azure certifications, associate or higher
- Experience delivering solutions in the public cloud leveraging automation and DevOps
It is essential that you have strong, in-depth, and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Strong experience in Azure DevOps or equivalent, PowerShell, Terraform and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet
- Experience of Azure PaaS services including App Services, AKS, ACR, SQL & App Gateway
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring and supporting significant components within a modern digital service platform in production environments.
- Producing designs that are scalable, resilient, efficient, secure, cost-effective and minimise lock-in.
- Implementing modern CI/CD processes for releasing software.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!