Senior Civil EngineerNorwich, England, gb
Category: Architecture and Engineering Occupations
Published on 2021-06-21 18:07:03
I am working on behalf of our client a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking for an ambitious Senior Civil Engineer to join their expanding team in Norwich
The Senior Civil Engineer will work across several sectors, with projects ranging from commercial, retail, education and healthcare as well as heritage and conservation on a major scale.
Requirements for the successful Senior Civil Engineer:
* BEng/BSc degree in Civil or Environmental Engineer and be Chartered or near Chartered (CEng).
* Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Micro Drainage software
* Experience in section agreements including S278, S38, S104 and S106
* Sound experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS, pavement designs, managing projects, checking and preparing engineering reports, drawings and figures to a high standard.
* Site Development works and Residential Scheme Developments
* Good, proven management skills.
* Full UK Driving licence
If you would like to discuss the great opportunity, please send your CV to Samantha Hilling who will be in touch with you.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alcea Consultancy are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associated words: Civil Engineer, Infrastructure engineer, Drainage Engineer, Senior drainage engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer