We are looking to for Senior Java Developer to work closely with one of our high profile public sector client’s in Edinburgh. The role would see you working closely with the client to design and implement new Programmes of work to support the client’s end users. With an established team in place, and excellent relationships, you will be joining a CGI as we work together with our client on a significant programme for the Scotland economy.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Leads the team's design, implementation, development and verification of software systems, enabling the delivery of the project/service software.
• Communicate Solutions
• Provides guidance, governance and expertise in software development approaches and tooling
• Mentor and support small team of Dev's
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Java EE
• SOA and integration via an ESB
• JSF - Java Server Faces
• Knowledge of implementing rules-based workflow and business processes (preferably JBoss BRMS/Drools)
• Knowledge of business process modelling and BPMN (preferably using JBoss jBPM)
• Experience of test driven development and continuous integration
• Code instrumentation and monitoring techniques to support application performance monitoring
• JBoss Developer Studio or similar (e.g. Eclipse IDE)