Senior Manager Global ComplianceSouth Coast, UK, Apply Now
This is an opportunity to take ownership, responsibility, and accountability for the quality compliance of a world renowned medical device manufacturer as they holistically approach the continued improvement of their multiple quality platforms.
This position is to be based on the UK south coast with a salary £60,000 - £75,000
- To establish and drive a global compliance program which in itself is compliant to the appropriate standards and regulations under medical device notified bodies.
- Work cross functionally within the business to ensure appropriate provision of auditors to support the schedule.
- Establish global compliance schedule including all documents of external origin and global procedures and global policies.
- Bachelor's in a Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a Quality focused position in the Medical Devices industry under ISO:13485 and MDD/MDR guidelines
- Experience working in large corporate environments, driving quality and compliance procedures across sites.
- Previous team leadership/management experience within the quality and/or compliance department