Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
• Works with Stakeholders of all levels to create executive level presentations to present the story of the Tech Next program, supporting with speeches, slide presentation scripts etc where necessary
• Determines need for and content of graphics to explain and enhance written materials and edits materials for content, grammar, format, etc.
• Gains approval on materials from appropriate personnel, reviews final copy of materials to ensure correctness and readiness for production and arranges for production, duplication and distribution of materials.
• Coordinates projects by determining project scope, deadlines and resources.
• Works across the program governance team to enhance externally visible processes and procedure documents, to ensure they are easy to follow for all users
• Creates an ongoing feed of communications from the Tech Next center to feed to the program communications team
• Works across the Tech Next Center team to write communication scripts for changes and key notifications
• Meets with internal customers requesting publication to gather information, e.g., purpose/message of materials, method of communications and tone/image of materials and make recommendations on the organization, style, etc. of materials.
What you bring:
Bachelor’s degree in communications or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Proficiency in communication practices and techniques
• Expert PowerPoint skills and experience
• Knowledge of the production requirements for printed material, television and/or radio advertising
• Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
• Proficiency in managing media representatives
• Experience with Agile (SAFe)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various s levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
• Proficiency to operate independently
What we offer you:
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
A competitive salary and benefits
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
Time to support charities and give back in your community
Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.