We are seeking an experienced Senior Solutions Architect to join our UK Digital & Cloud Practice and work alongside our Digital, Data and Platform Practice Leads. Our Practice is expanding rapidly and there will be an opportunity for you to achieve medium and long-term career goals and also shape the Practice’s strategic direction in regard of technology solutions and service lines with a focus on Cloud technology (Azure & AWS)
Please note that Version 1 are not able to provide employment sponsorship, you must have the legal right to live & work in the United Kingdom.
- Proven breath of experience and accountability across various types of technology deliveries e.g., digital transformation, app modernisation, product development.
- Proven experience across architecture, engineering, integration, and cloud (AWS, Azure) technologies.
- Experience in managing and leading large / complex technical workstreams within multi-supplier engagements.
- Practical engineering background - you can lead development teams, resolve technical issues, and prioritise non-functional requirements to ensure a successful technical delivery.
- Able to establish excellence in technical delivery, identify and mitigate risks early-on and recover challenged technical deliveries.
- Ability to communicate effectively and credibly with senior stakeholders, to negotiate, influence and shape positive technology outcomes.
- Commercial and business awareness to drive business growth across an account, via pre-sales activities such as preparing and delivering presentations, writing technical and commercial documents and assist in project forecasting, planning, estimation, and delivery.
- Able to prioritise your time across multiple engagements, particularly when working to deadlines.
- A demonstrated ability in managing, coaching, and developing junior members of your team, including performance management activities.
- Be involved in the tech community and an active observer of latest trends and technologies.
Whilst you apply to our Senior Solutions Architect need here are some of the benefits.
We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditation's and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party events and Christmas parties that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First meaning remote delivery is always the first option and post-COVID travel maybe involved in the role.
Business Development Manager