£35,000 – £40,000
Vehicle/ fuel card + Benefits
Location of work: South East London
M&E & Heating specialist who covers both the domestic and commercial markets across London and the South West of England are looking for a Domestic Gas Engineer to work on a number of prestigious long-term maintenance contracts across a range of sites in Reading and surrounding areas
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Working with heating in domestic properties
* Carrying out inspections to boilers, cookers, fires and commissioning check in accordance with current legislations
* Carrying out servicing, maintenance and repairs to a range of domestic systems working independently
* Keeping accurate logs of work that you have carried out daily including providing detailed reports.
* All applicants must be Gas Safe qualified
* Hold a Full UK Driving License as you will be required to travel for work.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to liaise with a diverse audience
* Social housing is ideal
The Domestic Gas Engineer role will come with a full benefits package and also a structured career path to allow you to play an active part in our client who has been in the industry for over 50 years.
If you feel like this is the role for you, Please contact Chris Reason at Penguin Recruitment