Social Worker - Children'snull, England, gb
Company: Day Webster
Category: Community and Social Service Occupations
Published on 2021-08-02 18:07:55
communities to achieve their potential.
• To work in partnership with individuals to identify needs and to develop
plans and responses which meet those needs.
• To act on behalf of vulnerable individuals to safeguard their health and
• Effectively manage a designated caseload to achieve the best
outcomes for individuals, groups and communities.
• Provide leadership and expertise to empower individuals, groups and
communities to achieve identified change.
• Build and sustain relationships with individuals and communities.
Represent the needs of vulnerable people