Crawley, United Kingdom (IMS INC)
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry.
Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever.
Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives.
And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently seeking a Senior Back End Software Developer to join our team in Crawley, West Sussex, UK.
We are happy to consider applicants who are looking for fully remote or part remote positions.
- Production, modification and maintenance of software and systems.
- Working closely with customers to capture requirements, develop designs and solicit feedback on deliverables.
- All stages of the software development life-cycle - planning, implementation, testing, documenting, deployment and maintenance.
- Building front end web client.
- Working closely with team members.
- Produce high quality, testable code.
- Able to take responsibility for design, build and tracking of features using agile processes.
- Excellent HTML5, SASS/CSS3 skills
- Excellent Angular 7+ and Typescript
- SPA (Single Page Applications)
- Excellent GUI design skills
- Front end testing frameworks (e.g.Puppeteer, Jest)
- Unit and end to end testing
- Open to using agile processes
- Experience with continuous integration and/or continuous delivery.
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT.
- Internationalization (I18n) and Localization (L10n).
- Npm modules.
- Preferably you will be educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as computer science or engineering.
In the absence of a degree, significant and proven experience is required within a commercial development environment.
- Worklife Balance
- Flexible Working
- Family Friendly/Wellbeing policies
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Career Progression
Crawley has good access to London and the South Coast with good transportation links and Crawley has a whole host of amenities to keep you occupied.
We have a comprehensive benefits package whilst working a 40 hour working week, all working within a culture based on positive assumptions in an exceptionally safe, clean and modern working environment.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success.
We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers.
We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Collins Aerospace,in accordance with our 'Baseline Security' requirements,will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business.
These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply.
For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms