As a solution consultant you will become an expert in MRI Qube PM and its best practice use.
You will use that expertise combined with your knowledge of property management, accounts and general consultancy skills to assist new and existing clients to leverage the business benefits available from the Qube PM solution.
Most of the work will be client facing and whilst MRI prefer a remote delivery model some on-site work will be required.
You will approach all engagements with enthusiasm and professionalism making use of your client service skills.
· Guide new clients through the initial implementation and configuration of Qube PM, towards set objectives for going live with the software.
· Provide ongoing professional services to clients, such as:
o Business analysis
o Business process development
o Solution design and specification
o Data manipulation, import and extraction, using a working knowledge of the Qube PM development tools.
o Running workshops
o Training of formal courses
o Ad hoc training
o Report building
· Maintain an expert level of knowledge of the Qube PM software
· Maintain a reasonable knowledge of the other products and services sold by MRI and the general direction of the Company. Whilst focused on Qube PM, it is quite possible the role will involve working on other MRI products
· Provide pre-sales consultancy assistance to the Sales teams should this be required.
· Contribute to software development plans based on client facing experience and knowledge of business sector requirements if required. Similarly evaluate new initiatives and from time to time assist with the testing.
· Contribute wherever possible to achieving a high level of billable utilisation.
· Collaborate with other teams within MRI (such as Qube PM Support and Application Administration Services) as and when required
· To follow the GPS internal processes and procedures, including the appropriate and timely updating of all internal systems.
However, this is not intended to be a definitive list and other responsibilities may arise from time to time.
• Educated to first degree level.
• At least 5 years of previous experience of providing consultancy around configurable software solutions, both for implementations and to existing users
• At least 3 years knowledge of property management software solutions including the financial aspects
• Experience delivering training to clients in a variety of ways including formal courses, workshop-style sessions both in person and remotely.
• Comfortable with both the business requirements and the technical environment.
• Exceptional communication skills and be comfortable with dealing with all levels of a client organisation from the directors, downwards – and be comfortable with all sizes of system from 3 to 300 end users.
• Understand the increasing expectations that clients have of commercial software, and the need to deliver a good experience.
• Organised, methodical and with sound commercial understanding of how a software house operates.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.