Bolton, Greater Manchester
NWJ671 – Staff Nurse
£17.50 p/h – Circa £32k/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Paid Breaks | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care
A private nursing home in Bolton currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RNLD/RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on days.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on day shifts.
• Fantastic pay rates of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £32,760.
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development prospects
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident managing care plans and medications
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota