Supply Chain Executive
Permanent and Full Time
Up to £33,000 Per Annum
Overview of Company
My client are a fast-growing speciality pharma company who acquire established branded pharmaceuticals from large pharma companies, develop own niche generic medicines in house and market those globally.
As a key member of the supply Chain team and acting as the Supply Chain Executive, the member will execute and support all acquisition related supply chain activities, improve performance, reduce cost and drive continuous improvement to meet customer demands and supply chain requirements in line with defined business objectives.
This is an office-based role, with some travel required.
Main Duties of the Role
– Work closely with the Supply Chain Acquisition Team to do a smooth transition of supply chain of the new products from previous vendors’ CMOs tomy clients own network of CMOs ensuring products are delivered.
– Set up, validate the master data on my clients ERP & co-ordinate the same in the new CMO’s ERP.
– Work closely with the Supply Chain Customer Service Team to ensure the market by market demand of the assigned products were obtained correctly
– Input all demand information onto CMO’s planning system within the agreed timeframe making sure production slots are secured & deliveries happen ‘on time in full (OTIF)’.
– Monitor the CMO capacities, free capacity & offered capacity regularly and utilise the free slots or prioritise the orders to advantage depending on the demand change.
– Build and maintain the rapport with the assigned CMOs.
– Trouble shoot all issues within the supply chain relevant to API or bulk product availability, production schedule, deviations, serialisation, temper evidence or any other packaging componentry issue whilst ensuring the highest standard of GDP is maintained.
– Understand all Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement.
– Provide reporting support and inventory & buying support analysis as required and draw insights from data and making recommendations to the business.
– Work closely with the CMOs, Supply Chain Customer Service & Logistics Team, Regulatory, Artwork and IT team to solve issues related to artwork or packaging supply and implement process to continuously improve on efficiency.
– Identify improvement areas before building business cases and engaging with relevant stakeholders to obtain their engagement and buy-in to develop a new tool and/or propose a plan of action which will contribute towards our innovation, performance or trust priorities.
– Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, customs clearance or customer issues.
– Provide early warning of impeding products or stock problems to internal colleagues.
– Identify and understand complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution.
– Automate regular tasks ensuring workflow is more efficient.
As a prospective candidate you should have excellent computing skills especially with the Microsoft Packages. You should have experience of working within the Supply Chain, S&OP, Demand Planning and Demand Forecasting in a Pharma Environment.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW!
Alternatively if you call 0203 88 77 365, and Ask for Josh I will be able to assist you further with any enquiries you may have,